We look forward to solving your nuisance wildlife matter!
INSURANCE WORK CAUSED BY NUISANCE WILDLIFE
If your attic, house, or property has been damaged by nuisance wildlife your damages may be covered under your home owners insurance policy. Insurance policies do not cover rodent damages, but other wildlife like birds, bats, and raccoon damage to your insulation or roof may be covered. Insurance companies in years past covered more damages than they do today. There are still some good insurance companies out there who will help you get your property damage by nuisance wildlife covered. If you have bat guano in the attic, raccoon's feces in the attic or bird nest material contact your insurance company to see if they will help pay for the damages.
Keys to Contacting your Insurance Company
- You should have an onsite home inspection first to determine the damages, take pictures, and provide an estimate.
- Make the initial call to your adjuster.
- If your adjuster hasn't worked with this type of claim or it gets denied, then contact another adjuster or corporate office.
- Be careful in the wording you use with insurance adjusters (we can help you with this)
- Pre-existing damages are not covered, only new occurrences.
- If you also have a rodent problem, do not mention this it will be taken care of separately.
We work with several insurance companies through out Oakland County, MI. All of our estimates are done with xactimate which will match most insurance companies. If you need attic restoration service and are trying to get it covered through your homeowners insurance contacts us today for help. We service all of Oakaldn County, MI and all surrounding areas.
Michigan Bat Control and Wildlife Solutions of Oakland County, MI proudly services all of the following cities and surrounding areas listed below.
Auburn Hills, Berkley, Beverly Hills, Bingham Farms, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Clarkston, Clawson, Commerce Twp., Farmington, Farmington Hills, Ferndale, Franklin, Highland, Holly, Lake Orion, Madison Heights, Millford, Novi, Oak Park, Ortonville, Oxford, Pontiac, Rochester, Rochester Hills, Royal Oak, South Lyon, Southfield, Troy, Walled lake, Wixom, West Bloomfield, Wolverine Lake, and all surrounding Oakland county areas.